INVITED / ORAL PRESENTATION
- Each meeting room comes equipped with a computer, LCD projector and screen. The computers will be configured with Windows Operating System as well as with Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Reader. Please bring your presentation files in thumb drives / flash drives only.
- We also suggest that you keep a backup copy online in case the file in the portable drive does not work.
- For MAC-laptop users, please bring your own VGA adapter cable.
Length of Presentation:
Total duration including Q&A and speaker changeover is
- 20 minutes for INVITED presentation
- 15 minutes for ORAL presentation
You are requested to be at the presentation room at least 15 minutes before the scheduled session starts.
During your Presentation:
- Be considerate to the other speakers and audience by staying within your allocated time. The allocated time for your presentation includes a discussion and a changeover to the next speaker.
- The Session Chair will be keeping time. This is essential to ensure adequate time for questions and discussion as well as adherence to the schedule.
- Please discuss the same material as reported in your abstract submission.
- At the end of the meeting, all presentation files will be deleted from the computer in the presentation room.
- Each presenter is provided with a 2.4m (high) by 1.0 metre (wide) poster board.
- The recommended poster size is A0 size (841mm width x 1189mm height) displayed vertically (portrait layout).
- Place your Abstract ID, Abstract Title and Authors’ names prominently at the top of the poster to allow viewers to identify your paper easily. Highlight the Authors’ names, e‐mail and address information in case the viewer is interested in contacting you for more information.
- You have complete freedom in displaying your information in figures, tables, text, photographs, etc in the poster.
Displaying Your Poster:
- Please put up your poster by 12 pm on Monday, 10 Dec 2018 and remove them by 12 pm pm Thursday, 13 Dec 2018.
- Your abstract ID and title will be pasted on the top-right corner of the poster board allocated to you.
- Velcro/ adhesive tapes will be provided.
- Presenters are requested to standby their allocated poster board during their scheduled poster session.
- The organizer will not be responsible for posters and materials left on poster boards after the end of the conference.